Instead of laying the prints out randomly, I grouped the prints in pairs to make sort of elongated hexagonal shapes. The rows alternate between the two colorways. I did find that the Grandeur Mist print in the Exuberance colorway was too close in color to the Elegance colorway so I removed that print and exchanged it for Nighttime shaded cotton.
I quilted with a mustard colored thread in my bobbin exclusively. I changed the top thread a little bit though. For all the Elegance colorway rows, I used a mustard thread for the quilting and used basic swirl quilting pattern. Since that was pretty dense, I used a wavy line for the Exuberance colorway rows, spaced about a 1/2″ apart. When the fabric had a lot of cream in it, I changed to a cream thread. In the two navy shapes, I felt I needed to use a navy thread but feared that no matter how much I tried, the tension might not be perfect enough to pull that off with a mustard bobbin thread. I changed to straight line quilting for those sections and it worked.
I like the way the alternating sections of dense and sparse quilting look on the back. I used Pure Elements Honey for the backing along with a pieced strip of 2″ squares left from cutting the tumblers.