I have a new work in progress. I designed this large scale diamond paper pieced block and challenged myself to try to create dimension through my fabric choices. I used solids on the right half of each block and prints on the left that were pretty much the same color but included a hint of a lighter shade as well. Then I tried to create a few diamonds that appear to be faded versions of the original diamonds. I think that I was pretty successful and I like the outcome. I have settled on this arrangement for the blocks and need to settle on my background fabric next. I have a fabric order arriving today that will hopefully allow me to complete the top! Check back next week!