I just love this quilt! I grew up next door to a farm stand and loved being sent over there to buy ingredients for dinner. Today, I am lucky to live in the same town with the same farm stand, as well as a couple new ones, many of which have an honor system method of payment too. I just love that. It’s so nice to pick up locally grown vegetables, or grow them yourself, and bring them into the kitchen and prepare meals and treats for your family. This quilt celebrates all of that!
Let’s see, the quilt stats are as follows:
- the finished quilt will measure 60″ x 72″
- the quilt is entirely foundation paper pieced
- the cost for the Block of the Month is $65, which works out to only $5.42 a month!
- individual block patterns will not be available for purchase until 2024, and the BOM is always a better deal
- blocks will be released once a month, on the 1st, through my newsletter, so you must subscribe if you are purchasing the BOM!
- directions assume a general knowledge of paper piecing but I do have YouTube videos available if you need a refresher and I can be reached through email with questions
- when you purchase the BOM, you will be able to download a Welcome PDF that includes all of the yardage information, precutting directions, etc. It also has a coloring sheet so you can plan.
- my quilt was custom quilted by the talented Christina Lane.
This picture was taken at the farm stand next door to where I grew up. It has changed in name but not spirit.
If you would like to sign up, and I hope you will, you can purchase the BOM in my Etsy shop or in my PDF shop. Remember to download the Welcome doc (and read it!) and also to subscribe to my newsletter so that I can put you in the BOM mailing group. You will find a link to the newsletter in the Welcome doc. OR, try my new streamlined way of signing up that automatically puts in the newsletter BOM mailing group by clicking here.
I can’t wait to see your blocks start taking shape in 2023!